We deliver mulch! Although we can provide you with the dyed mulches, our triple shredded hardwood bark mulch is the same premium quality mulch we use on our landscape installations. This mulch greatly reduces the incidences of artillery fungus. Please allow two days for delivery.
Spring is here! Chances are your yard and gardens are in need of some help. Here are our Spring Garden Tips:
- Clean-up – Clean up debris, remove dead annuals and trim back perennials and ornamental grasses
- If it wasn’t done in the fall, aerate your lawn in the spring
- Spring’s cool, moist conditions make it the perfect time to add trees and shrubs to your yard
- Plant annual and colorful flowering plants
- Fertilize as needed to achieve maximum blooming of flowering plants
- Adding fresh, new mulch after the winter spruces up your gardens, keeps down weeds, and keeps the soil insulated which retains moisture so you can water less often
Waterfall Gardens continues to work for you throughout the seasons for all of your landscaping needs. We specialize in all aspects of designing, installing, and managing premier landscapes.
Please give Tom or Mike a call to schedule your consultation and estimate, or to schedule your next landscaping job.