Since 1978, Waterfall Gardens in Mohnton, PA has been in the business of designing, installing and managing premier landscapes for homes and businesses in the Berks, Lancaster, and Lehigh County regions. The foundation of an ideal landscape begins with the design and planning stages. Our landscape designers consider the customer’s ideas and wishes for their outdoor living spaces; then by using practical applications, sound construction practices, and proper horticultural procedures, we design a landscape plan that suits the customer’s needs. Our aim is a finished project that provides our customers with an outdoor environment they can experience and enjoy for years to come, a plan designed specifically for them.
Our Services Include:
Landscape Design – Water Gardens & Supplies – Landscape Lighting – Stone Walls – Water Features – Fencing – Gazebos – Paver Patios & Walkways – Decks
Certifications, Awards, Honors
|Certifications:||Thomas L. Wambaugh, BS Ornamental Horticulture, Pennsylvania State University, PCH, CLP, CLT, CA|
|Michael W. Wambaugh, BA Landscape Architecture, Pennsylvania State University, ICPI, CSRWI|
- International Society of Arboriculture: Certified Arborist (CA #PD-1390A)
- Association of Landscape Contractors of America: Certified Landscape Professional, CLP (2004); Certified Landscape Technician Softscape Installation, Hardscape Installation, Turf Maintenance, Ornamental Maintenance, CLT (2008)
- Kinman Association, Focus on Professionalism, Design Build Seminar “the Process”: in Recognition (2003)
- Pennsylvania Landscape & Nursery Association: Pennsylvania Certified Horticulturist, PCH (1988)
- Pennsylvania State University: B.S., Horticulture (1981)
Awards & Recognitions: Thomas L. Wambaugh, PCH, CLP, CLTIN, CLTM, CA:
- Penn State Aqricultural Council: Leadership Award (2008)
- Pennsylvania Landscape & Nursery Association: Hall of Fame Award (2004)
- Pennsylvania Landscape & Nursery Association: Chairman (2002)
- Pennsylvania Landscape & Nursery Association, in recognition for dedicated service: as President, Chairman and Member of the Board of Directors (1998-2004)
Awards & Recognitions: Waterfall Gardens:
- Pennsylvania Landscape & Nursery Association Awards for Excellence in Landscape Design and Landscape Maintenance:
- Gold Award for Residential $30,000. to $60,000.
- Bronze Award for Residential up to $15,000.
- Honorable Mention for Residential Hardscape $60,000. and over
- Certificate of Merit for Commercial up to $10,000.
- Southeast Pennsylvania House & Garden Exibition: Best of Show
- Hawk Mountain Council, Boy Scouts of America: Thomas L. Wambaugh, Waterfall Gardens; Cub Master Pack 410, 2002-2005, in appreciation
- Habitat for Humanity, Reading-Berks, in recognition for Contributions, 2004
- Easter Seals, Friends of the Society Award, October 1996
- Easter Seals, in recognition for Service to Camp Lily, Summer, 1996